The magic thermodynamic box uses a solar assisted heat pump, which can be best described as ‘A Fridge in reverse’. Most people understand that the panel on the back of their fridge is a factor in keeping its contents cold. The Magic Thermodynamic Box reverses this process to heat up the water instead of cooling it down.
How does it work?
- The aluminium panel evaporates the refrigerant liquid as energy is absorbed from the ambient temperature.
- This process transforms the refrigerant liquid into a gas, which carries the energy in the form of heat to the Little Magic Thermodynamic Box.
- The Little Magic Thermodynamic Box compresses the gas which further increases the temperature.
- Simultaneously, a water pump pulls cold water from the cylinder into the Little Magic Thermodynamic Box.
- The heat energy from the refrigerant is transferred to the passing water.
- This process continues until the water in the cylinder reaches 55oC.
- Once this is achieved the system goes into standby mode.
Little Magic ThermoDynamic Box IV
The thermodynamic Solar Assisted Heat Pump LMTB IV supplies hot potable water day and night, 365 days a year, no matter what the weather.
MCS accredited and ERP A-rated the Little Magic Thermodynamic Box IV
is also supplied with an external evaporator
How it works
It can be best described as working like ‘a fridge in reverse’. Most people understand that the panel on the back of their fridge is a factor in keeping its contents cold.
Reversing this principle by using a thermodynamic aluminium collector (panel) mounted outside to absorb heat rather than reject heat, allows us to utilise the ambient air temperature day and night in all weather conditions to change the refrigerant liquid circulating through the thermodynamic aluminium collector (panel) from a liquid to a gas form. This changing of state of the refrigerant allows us to capture energy from the ambient air and pass it in a proprietary way into the stored water to heat it.
Click on the image bellow to view the Little Magic Thermodynamic Box IV information sheet in a new tab.
Big Magic ThermoDynamic Box IV
The Big Magic Thermodynamic Box combines our innovative Solar Assisted Heat Pump technology with an A rated, KIWA approved stainless steel cylinder to create our best ever thermodynamic cylinder.
The Big Magic Thermodynamic Box is the all in one solution to your hot water heating requirements. Enabling us to offer a complete range of Solar Assisted Heat Pumps, with either our 130L or 200L indirect, unvented cylinder, suitable for every installation. This hot water heating and storage system has been MCS tested and utilises our already proven technologies.
Relying on the same thermodynamic principles as our existing Solar Assisted Heat Pump range, the Big Magic Thermodynamic Box transfers this energy to water within its casing, to efficiently and cost-effectively handle your water heating demands.
Click on the image bellow to view the Big Magic Thermodynamic Box information sheet in a new tab.