HIT® solar modules
Unique technology and higher performance
- The HIT® solar cell is a hybrid solar cell that combines ultra-thin amorphous silicon and high-efficiency mono-crystalline silicon in a layered construction, which has been achieved by using Panasonic’s proprietary technology. Compared to conventional crystalline silicon solar cells, the HIT® structure can minimize the defective area in solar cells and power loss is significantly reduced.
- High efficiency even at high temperatures due to a very low temperature coefficient
As temperatures rise, HIT® solar modules will produce up to 10% more electricity (kWh) than conventional solar modules at the same operating temperature.
Highest quality and reliability
- Water drainage frame
- Low long-term degradation
thanks to no light soaking
- Less prone to micro cracks
- TÜV long term sequential test
- Certifications to ensure safety
- JET: Japan Electricity Safety
& Environment Technology Laboratories
- Fire resistance
- Power guarantee
Service oriented and eco-friendly
- The WEEE Directive regulates the appropriate treatment of end-of-life products and requires that manufacturers and importers of electronic and electrical equipment ensure the take-back and recycling of their discarded end-of-life products in Europe.
- RoHS compliant
This directive restricts the use of hazardous materials, such as lead, cadmium and mercury, used in the manufacture of electronic and electrical equipment.